Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Josh Key
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is looking for NEW COPIES of Pillars of the Earth, coolstuffinc has 3 more copies (It had 4 but i had to get one). That is all. Game on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Baldassar
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Same price on Amazon that also includes free shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000P0TEBG/ref=olp_product_...=

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Mott
United States
Provo
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now if we could only find the expansion...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
OR
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
Edit---

Removed my original post as I believe I was probably inadvertently breaking some of the forum rules in regards to "self promotion". Sorry about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian
United States
Nassau County
New York
flag msg tools
goldengamer wrote:
Edit---

Removed my original post as I believe I was probably inadvertently breaking some of the forum rules in regards to "self promotion". Sorry about that.

If you're going to do that, please don't delete the post. Just edit it to say that you removed it, otherwise it makes it look like someone else created the thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Puram
United States
Wilsonville
OR
flag msg tools
Let's meet up for games and coffee!
badge
Golden... As in Oldie! I'm new to the Portland area and looking for gamers to game with and new gaming groups to join! I'm 50+ and like most games but do have a special affinity for dry, cube pushing euros!
mbmbmbmbmb
Brian,

Sorry, I guess I used the wrong term. I simply meant to say that I removed my original content from my reply to the thread. In other words, I just edited my reply and I wasn't the original poster of the thread. Sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Aiken
United States
Westford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
I think I have the expansion and probably won't be playing it. Let me check on it. send me a geekmail if interested. -donny
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.