Ted Kim
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The front cover of the rulebook has a summary of the revised list of operations. The back cover of the rulebook has the display for events, government and VP awards for the achievements.

Are you supposed to separate the cover from the rulebook to use the cover pages during play? Perhaps even cut the the front and back covers apart, so the front cover can be a play aid separate from the back cover which will be a display on the table?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
VAST:                The Crystal Caverns The Fearsome Foes The Mysterious Manor
badge
DV: Anakin Skywalker was weak. I destroyed him.                 AT: Then I will avenge his death.             DV: Revenge is not the Jedi way.         AT: I am no Jedi.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you use a razorblade/hobby knife/etc. to make cuts right where the staples are you can remove the outside cover easily without tearing anything.

If you absolutely don't want to remove it, high-res files have been uploaded to the files section here:
HF Colonization Cover
HF Colonization Endpage
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.