David Thompson
United States
Centerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Help! I'm starting a new D&D campaign this week. I had a location all lined up, but that just fell through. Does anyone know of a good location to meet up for D&D on Wednesday nights from 5 - 9? Optimally it would be somewhere in west Huntsville/Madison, because one of the players is coming from Decatur.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Milam
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
I still think there has to be a way to not have to use the house. I worry about us being a little too loud and not kid friendly sometimes. I might be the only one concerned about this though...

Just saw this thread btw... maybe I need to check the site more often.

Does anyone know if a place like the Barnes and Noble at Bridgestreet has tables off to the side where we could go? I haven't been in there in years.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Aldridge
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Have you tried to hold sessions at The Foundry? There is always table space there to play games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Milam
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Yeah my issue is that I am coming from Decatur... so the closer to 565 the better. The foundry is more than an hour away in traffic. I wish there was a place at the Wall Triana exit, but I just can't think of any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Aldridge
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Maybe try Haven Comics that is off Slaughter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Milam
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
Thanks for the suggestion, but with traffic that is even farther the the Foundry.

The DM is moving away though, so there is no more need of a new location.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.