United States
Pine City
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Well "la de" freck'n Da!
badge
The "Dennis System".
mbmbmbmbmb
If any one wants to know how to remove the sticky dice problem from their Ghost stories game, The solution is simple. There is a product called "Goo gone". Worked like a charm taking the glue residue off the dice without taking any of the sticker off. Try it and post your results here Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Liam
Scotland
flag msg tools
admin
badge
I am BGG's official honey trap
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved from Recommendations to Ghost Stories.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristos Drakos
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
MUST...PLACE.....WORKERS!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I gave this stuff a try on my sticky Ghost Stories dice, soaked them for a few minutes in a just enough Goo Gone to cover each die completely, rolled them around a little like whisky stones in a glass, gave them a good rinse and dried them. Seems like it did the trick, after a two-hour four player game they're still feeling pretty clean, and none of the color peeled off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume Pages
United Kingdom
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice to know. Just received the game today and the dice were incredibly sticky. I'll goo-gone tonight and 'll let you know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Horm
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We didn't have any Goo Gone. But it is an oil-based solvent, so instead my wife wiped the dice with her mineral oil based Makeup Remove Pads, rinsed and dried and worked like a charm with all colors intact.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Guibord
Canada
Vaudreuil-dorion
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got the game this week and I too have sticky dice. I sent an email to asmodee requesting new ones. Let's see what this does first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.