Popular Tags: [View All]
Ben
Japan
Tokyo
Tokyo
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I take no credit for this, but I came across this while on TheMetalBikini.com

One of the things I like most about it so far is it works really well with an iPad. Especially with the drop down menus, it scales really well.

http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristofer Bengtsson
Sweden
Kävlinge
flag msg tools
designer
War of the Ring: Official FAQ Master! Webmaster of www.warofthering.eu Author of the War of the Ring Companion
badge
- This is My Hour!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes. It is awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's the one I have been using for the last 2 months.
I just have ONE request.
In the card browser it would be AWESOME if it stated HOW many cards you got in each expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geordan Rosario
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll add that to the list of features to add in the future.

Thanks for using the builder!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mårten Cederholm
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
geordan wrote:
I'll add that to the list of features to add in the future.

Thanks for using the builder!

Can I make another request, PLEASE PLEASE

Would it a lot of work to be able to have sub-categories when choosing to load an already saved squad.
So that you could have collapsible categories.
For example I could create "100 points sub" category, under this I might have "YT-1300 builds".
If it too much work I do understand that you won't do it.

Also, could you bring back option that when you press View as text you could get it much cleaner so that you can copy paste it for forums.

Awesome squad builder, easy to use on mobile devices too which is SUCH a good thing since I never bring computer to the FLGS

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geordan Rosario
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Categories for saved squads is fairly complicated; I'm not sure at the moment how I'm going to address that. I have been thinking about various improvements to that system, though. Mostly I'm thinking about possibly allowing tags on squads or some kind of search capability.

I was also tossing around the idea of adding a simple Tournament Organizer View of the squad, basically that simple list. I didn't think cutting and pasting was actually useful (usually formatting for that gets all messed up); I prefer to use the Permalink button for pasting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geordan Rosario
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
MuRRe wrote:
Also, could you bring back option that when you press View as text you could get it much cleaner so that you can copy paste it for forums.

It's back as an option in the View as Text dialog; click the Simple View button to switch modes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.