6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: NEED HELP TO FIND A BOARD GAME - take place in the amazon's rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Liao
msg tools
Hi,

I hope everyone can help me finding a game i know how the game is played but i dont remember the name of the game

the board game take place on the river there are 3 boats on the river and each is going to hold a cargo and the chef of the game get to decide what cargo goes on each bot. each player will decide switch boat with cargo they decide to invest in. the 3 dice will determine the speed of each of the 3 boat that can determine the boat to reach the port. the boat have 3 rolls to reach the port. the player can bet what would happen to the boat at the end. the boat can reach the port, sank, and board by pirates. each player have 5 or 6 number of spot they can place on the board. each spot is marked with price the player will pay the price to clam the spot to bet on what would happen to the boat, or manipulate the boats advancement.

each player will have stock on each cargo if the ship with the cargo reach to the end of the river the stock of the cargo will rise and player can purchase the stock of the cargo at a price but as the stocks rise it get more expensive to purchase the stock. the game end when one of the stock reach the maximum value, the richest person of the game win the game.

so the objective of the game is to gain as much money as possible.

i hope i give enough description for someone to help me find the game. thanks for the help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Apart from the location, it sounds like Manila.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely, it's Manila. It's just a jungly river with landing stages at the end.

That took 5 minutes Steve. We need to up our response speed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kSwingrÜber
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb

Wait, what? Manila is in the Amazon?

Sure, they sell the game on Amazon, but...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Liao
msg tools
that's it. it drive me crazy. thanks a lot do you know where to get this games? i am in Europe right now at the moment

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve K
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Its out of print, and pretty hard to find.

Amazon.de have a few copies on offer through third-party sellers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.