GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
8,896 Supporters
$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
19 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Android: Netrunner» Forums » Strategy

Subject: [DECK] bypassing Kit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Al Flatline
Belarus
flag msg tools
small Johnny inside me decided to make another Kit deck, without everywhererish datmans... and i came to idea of bypassing and event-loaded build. as i do not have a lot of time to test it, i want to share it here,so maybe someone will test it and give some comments.

Identity: Shapers: Rielle 'Kit' Peddler

Cards: 45 / 45
Influence: 10 / 10

Event (25)
3x Diesel
2x Escher
3x Indexing
2x Inside Job ●●●●●●
3x Scavenge
3x Sure Gamble
3x Test Run
3x The Makers Eye
3x Tinkering

Hardware (2)
2x Plascrete Carapace

Program (9)
1x Corroder ●●
3x Cyber-Cypher
2x Femme Fatale ●●
3x Self-Modifying Code

Resource (9)
3x Daily Casts
3x Professional Contacts
3x Same Old Thing

economyis pretty simple Pro Contacts + daily casts and sure gambles. i hope that it will be enough, coz the deck is quite cheap itself...

breakers - only one corroder, that, i hope, not to lose, coz there is no clone chips here in the deck. Cyber-cyphers is our main breaker, that will be supported by tinkering,femme "blinking" with testrun+scavenge combo. also cyphers can be redirected with scavenge.

events are the significant part of the deck. it's tinkering that helps us to fly through servers, esher for midgame defence cracking, indexing and makers eye is a bomb for RD pressing. inside job - seems that it do not suits Kits ability, but it allows us to make multiruns early, having only 1 cypher on the board. scavenge and test runs for femme bypassing redirection. as there is a lot of events we want to cycle, i include same old thing.

i really want to put some Infiltration, but really do not know what to cut... maybe 1 maker's eye and 1 indexing...

so guys, what doyou think 'bout this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atte Loikkanen
Finland
Kuopio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I would cut one Indexing since you have Same Old Things. Same goes for Escher maybe. You also have 3 SMC and 3 Test Runs. I think 6 tutors is a bit overkill with them Diesels and Professional Contracts I would favor SMC over test run.

-1 Indexing
-2-3 Test Run
(-1 Prof Contracts??)

Edit: 1 Gordian Blade might not do any harm. It's a really good breaker and isn't picky about the servers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Al Flatline
Belarus
flag msg tools
atteloikkanen wrote:
I would cut one Indexing since you have Same Old Things. Same goes for Escher maybe. You also have 3 SMC and 3 Test Runs. I think 6 tutors is a bit overkill with them Diesels and Professional Contracts I would favor SMC over test run.

-1 Indexing
-2-3 Test Run
(-1 Prof Contracts??)

Edit: 1 Gordian Blade might not do any harm. It's a really good breaker and isn't picky about the servers.

Test runs are only to put femmes. SMC are to put Cyphers and Corroder. so they have different porpose. Gordian blade sems nice addition, but it's quite costly...

and Same Old Thing really have a lot of aims, which depend on situation (tinkering, inside job, scavenge, maker's eye, etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.