Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are too nice...I need to create a reskin with them (not for the public, of course...Rockstar Games has the copyrights)... Here are the first two stories of the game: http://gldio.com/wrkz/max_payne/
Any ideas?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate K
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool graphic novels. I feel like a good solitaire game would be best--something that puts you, the lone DEA agent, against wave after wave of psychos and junkies. Maybe something like Mage Knight Board Game or Gears of War: The Board Game? I'm not tremendously familiar with their mechanics, but they might be worth exploring.

Possibly Space Infantry. You'd have to change up some things so that it's just Max Payne, instead of a squad of infantry, but it could work.

Heck, Sentinels of the Multiverse could work. Put together a couple different hero decks as different versions of Max, and a whole lot of interesting villains and locations to play against.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, exactly, a story-driven solitaire would be it!

I wrote the above post on my phone..so I somehow kept things short.

Well, the redesign should be rather compact component-wise.

And it shouldn't be just only some kind of set collecting card game.

I'd like to keep the order of events. Even the speech bubbles, if possible.

How does Legends of Andor play? Could legends be revamped as events?

I love this film noir artwork!

EDIT:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Ingeland
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So just for the record, I've made a simple dice game out of it.

Not tested yet. The luck factor is extremely high, as it seems. I've tried to capture as much of the pc game as I could.

Feedback is welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.