Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pieter Fiers
Belgium
Gent
Oost-Vlaanderen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When rolling attacking symbols, do you have to attack or may you consider to not 'use' the attacking dice symbols?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nico
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
But I don’t want to go among mad people
badge
Oh, you can’t help that, we’re all mad here.
mbmbmbmbmb
You resolve all dice. You have to attack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do not want to attack (for example to avoid Tokyo), you must stop rerolling when you don't have any claws.

Re-rolling is a risk-reward mechanism. You can choose to stop at any time, but when you have used all rerolls, you have to resolve what you have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony H
United States
Riverside
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Test
But you can choose to re-roll claws from your -st and 2nd rolls right ? Some of threads here have me confused.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next Total Solar Eclipse holiday in 2024 in USA? See you there!
mbmbmbmbmb
As long as you have rerolls you can reroll any dice (including claws), even after keeping some on the previous roll. For example your first roll gives two energy that you keep, you roll the other dice, but don't get any more, so you decide to roll all dice on the second reroll to increase the chance for hearts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.