Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given how many promos are and will be on the KS campaign, how are they going to be available later? Through BGGstore, their own website, and for how much?

Might make my case for the KS easier on the wife if they're harder to track down later...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandros
Greece
Thessaloniki (mostly), Trikala (sometimes), Meteora (at least once per Trikala trip), Athens (whenever possible), -how many more characters does it accept? Impressive! so I'm moving on with my list- Koromilia, Kavourotripes, Samothraki, Jogja, Bruxelles..
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Isn't "It's going to be cheaper to get them through kickstarter" enough to make your case?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nushura
Japan
Sendai
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at the history of Artipia games, specifically in the same KS you mention: you have the option of buying extra games and promos. All other promos are being sold....but were bonus stretch goals of the corresponding KS (so they came for free). I think they even confirmed the same price at Essen. The main difference is that the price on site will not come with the promo cards included.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Check out my latest game, A Thief's Fortune, currently on Kickstarter
mbmbmbmbmb
madslaust wrote:
Given how many promos are and will be on the KS campaign, how are they going to be available later? Through BGGstore, their own website, and for how much?

Might make my case for the KS easier on the wife if they're harder to track down later...

The promos will be available at our Spiel 2013 booth (Hall 1 - Booth D-137) and from our online store. No promos are exclusive for KS backers so even though backer are getting them for free through KS, they will also be available to acquire later for an additional cost. In other words, they are not exclusive for KS backers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Connor Cranston
Netherlands
Rotterdam
Zuid-Holland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get the game now on KS...this way you'll get all stretch goals for free and you help unlocking more stretch goals goodies...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yusheng Cao
China
NanJing
JiangSu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So may I bought the promo cards for Drum Roll?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
madslaust wrote:

The old ones isn't hard to track down.

You can order them with this Kickstarter.

And I like it. Sure the original backers saved the $5 or whatever on the promos but everyone can get them and no-one feel without and it's just one more reason to back their latest game to pick up the old stuff or a copy of those games if you want them.

I think it's excellent.

Uniqueness doesn't do shit for improving the game, it's just how people think about their items. Good value come from actual game play and price and Artipia do that right.

I applaud their method.

If I back this I have no problem with others being able to get the additional stuff later to. Good for them.

(If it cost less retail however that's somewhat disturbing.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nieyao wrote:
So may I bought the promo cards for Drum Roll?
Seem they are optionals when ordering drum roll but send them a message and I'm sure they can arrange it in some way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johan Haglert
Sweden
Örebro
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Shame shipping costs isn't a one time thing. Though it's of course not that from their perspective anyway. But like the among the stars have the same price as kickstarter shipped which was really cheap at $26 but all the promos cost $12 for $38. If some could be saved on shipping by having multiple games grouped together it would for instance feel better with paying $30 or $32 or whatever =P

Guess one should had bought it then. More expensive to buy things at once than just back each Kickstarter even though that lead to multiple shipments.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Jensen
United States
Fredericksburg
VA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tagar wrote:
Isn't "It's going to be cheaper to get them through kickstarter" enough to make your case?
This ended up being a decisive factor laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.