Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends» Forums » News

Subject: Essen Pre-order rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lenka Holubova
msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Essen pre-orders have stared! If you want to make sure that you will be able to get our new games at Spiel 2013 in Essen, you can use our pre-order form here: http://goo.gl/UFxtd7

This year you can look forward to Vlaada's brand new game Tash-Kalar and 4 new expansions that will rock your board games world!

You can pick up any pre-ordered games on Thursday Oct 24th or Friday Oct 25th at our booth: Hall 1, D140. For every 55 EUR you spend with us (incl. pre-orders), you get 5 EUR discount!

Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends 35 €

Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar - Tribes & Prophecies 25 €

Dungeon Petz: Dark Alleys 25 €

Last Will: Getting Sacked 20 €

Galaxy Trucker: Latest Models 10 €

Just visit our page, fill out the form and our imps will take care of the rest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Lenka, thx for sharing.

In your pre-order page I read

"We will also have some new bonus items which will only be available at our booth when buying the appropriate game. We will also have some older bonuses too."

Any idea on what the new bonus items will be? It'll probably help me take the plunge on a couple of your new releases

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bubba Bull
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi there. Though I would love to preorder two of your games, on the link you provided it is mentioned, that you can only pick up games at Essen on Thursday and Friday. Since I will only be at Essen on Saturday, I was wondering why there is no option to pick them up then?!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hewson
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
I bought this...
badge
...as I had no idea what to spend my GG on!
mbmbmbmbmb
Lots of companies only offer pre-order pick ups on Thursday and Friday, as Saturday is the busiest day for sales so they don't want any reserved copies floating around then as Sunday is quieter and they don't want to take any copies back with them ideally.

CGE generally bring plenty of stock and rarely go out of stock on anything until Saturday latish at the earliest, but of course that's not a given.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tinwë
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Donkeys!! ^^
mbmbmbmbmb
Is the size of the box known? Same size as the Dungeon Petz box?

EDIT: ops, it's obviously Galaxy Trucker size, given the cover image!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.