Martok (Klingon 5)
Advanced Weapon System (Klingon 5)

Klingon Vor'cha (Klingon 26)
Gowron (Klingon 4)

Klingon Captain (Klingon 0)
Drex (Klingon 4)

Total Point Cost: 100

Stategy: Fly all three in formation Martok centered and in the rear.
Martok gives the free action to Gowron to boost attack then uses Negh'Vars ability to hopefully strip some shields before the ships begin their attacks. and the ships focus fire as best they can.

I know there would be some better min/maxing if I swapped Donatra for Gowron but I wanted this one to be a representation of the First Klingon attack on Cardassian Space.

And thanks RiverRatMatt for the great squad builder
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C. E. Freeman
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Clohossey wrote:
Let me know how this build looks.

I.K.S. Negh'var (Klingon 30)
Martok (Klingon 5)
Advanced Weapon System (Klingon 5)

Gowron (Klingon 4)

Klingon Captain (Klingon 0)
Drex (Klingon 4)

Total Point Cost: 100

Stategy: Fly all three in formation Martok centered and in the rear.
Martok gives the free action to Gowron to boost attack then uses Negh'Vars ability to hopefully strip some shields before the ships begin their attacks. and the ships focus fire as best they can.

I know there would be some better min/maxing if I swapped Donatra for Gowron but I wanted this one to be a representation of the First Klingon attack on Cardassian Space.

And thanks RiverRatMatt for the great squad builder

I played an almost identical list in my second month 1 OP event. The only differences were I used the EAD resource instead of AWS, Drex was with Martok on a Vor'Cha, and my 3rd captain was Nu'Daq.

Gowron is better than Donatra in your list. Your list is solid and pretty easy to play. I went 2-1 and got 2nd place with 203 fleet points. In my one loss I got anhiilated by a 3 Vor'Cha list that shot before me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.