Jim Calabrese
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
What?
badge
Now, here, are the true facts.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello all. I was wondering if anyone in Connecticut was still playing. I recently got a bunch of figure in a trade and was looking for some people to play against. I do have a few pals that I have been able to talk (beg) into playing at our monthly game meetings but none of them will invest in the game so the whole army building aspect is kind of lost. Don't get me wrong, I understand if they don't want to invest in a dead game. I'm just looking to be able to play more than one skirmish a month if possible. Thanks,
Jim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Goodridge
United States
Windsor Locks
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Currently at 1:2 ratio, getting better every week
badge
I don't want it, I don't need it, but I can't stop myself. - Stabbing Westward
mbmbmbmbmb
I would still play. I'm in Windsor Locks. GM me if you want. You could even go through my tub of extras if you wanted.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Van den Broeck
Belgium
Zwijndrecht
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In Antwerp, we play with two people (me and my friend) regularly, although we don't hit once a month, more like once in two or three months.

Some while ago, we each bought two booster cases, so we usually play one booster draft, one skirmish game.

But Antwerp is a bit far from Colorado

I hope you find someone!

P
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.