Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since we are on this self improvement / time saving trip currently, here's a new way to fold your shirts:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Very legal & very cool
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure if I trust this foreign devilry... it doesn't look like it should work...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been doing this for years, and it works very well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Genghis wrote:
I've been doing this for years, and it works very well.

+1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
I'm not sure if I trust this foreign devilry... it doesn't look like it should work...

Works.

Also:

But the Army roll wrinkles the shirt. even rolling front out. If you can wear it body-tight or as underwear, it doesn't matter.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David
Switzerland
Buchs
St. Gallen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
Yeah. The first time I watched this method I was: What?!? I think you edited out a couple of steps...

Now I wouldn't want to go back...

As for the army roll. It certainly looks space efficient but it's way more effort than I'd be willing to put into folding underwear. Also I don't have enough dollar notes for all my shirts. You should follow the related video to army rolling underwear pants. It fells like I could probably fold a week's worth of underwear in that time.

I might try it though the next time I go on holidays...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, if it doesn't work, you're moving the top-to-bottom hand on the wrong side of the middle hand. And you don't have to reach across the shirt the way it's shown on the video; you can fold from the near side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.