flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb

BLOCKS IN THE WEST

RELEASED

We have uploaded a unboxing video of the Limited Edition, hope you like the new components we put in this brand new and amazing wargame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87gL7oYYM1g

Preorder will close at Midnight, Italian Time (6 hours left)

ALL THE BEST

emanuele

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Koskey
United States
Kahului
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the video. It explains all the GOODNESS we will get with this game. The components look top notch and we can see all the hard work and thought that has gone into this game....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D S
Germany
Senftenberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very nice video! thumbsup I didn't expect so much and of so high quality to be in the limited edition! I am very much looking forward for my copy of the game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emanuele Santandrea
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
I love it when a plan comes together!
mbmbmbmbmb
BLOCKS IN THE WEST has been a long labour of love, started in 2009 and finally come true in 2013.

A special thank to all the BGG community. We could not ever imagined to get this level of happiness in a so short timeframe without YOU.

Particularly, as many of you may already know, Jim O'Neill took care of the proof reading for the English Manual, and it is mostly his award if now we have a short but easy to understand Rules Manual.

About the rules manual, I can't forget that other guys have generously invested their precious time in improving it and having this finalized as it is now. Kenny and Filip above all. Thanks guys.

In the last days Chris gave an outstanding prove of his ability in AAR, and this is something I have really appreciated. Greg did a great job in reviewing the BITE rules manual and playing BITE as a master.

On the other side of the Ocean I have found nice mates as Kevin Sharp provided us with interesting advice and always gave his help in marketing the game.

Smitty... you are my favourite american soldier... how could life be without you and your lovely girlfriend?

About that rule manual: dont forget that Jan Stetter put an unbelievable effort in developing it and I have learnt so many things from this bloody German you cant imagine.

Also thanks to all the girls of 45 Gradi, the Italian company in charge of Coca Cola and Dunlop brand care. Their way of working is simply amazing and I leanrt so much during the 2012 summer days in their headquartiers.

About girls... Elisa Ferrotto won the Cover Art Contest with an innovative creation. I dont want VNG to be a follower but a trend setter (I see a couple of brass shells here around...), and she greatly understand my ideas.

Thanks to Martino, he is the guy in charge of the shipping, and you know we are fast, but just because he is FAST... lol..

Thanks to all the guys in charge of testing the game. Nicolò Villa and Marco Sbarra played the major role in having this nice meal well cooked.

My father, after a brave adventure in the Brigata Paracadutisti Folgore, has recently get his 80ies controlling the quality and beeing guaranter for Quality and CE marking.

Sorry to have seen my uncle go away before the release, after so many artistic teachings, but that's life. You would have loved it, I know.

Finally, sure I have forget somebody, and hope he can pardon me.

Now that only 1 hour is left, it's time to party.

You may also have noticed that my English is still quite bad, but... again... that's life...

BLOCKS IN THE WEST is on the street... after a long and hot summer... now finally it's time for running on the sand...

HAVE FUN

emanuele santandrea
Head of bla bla bla...
VentoNuovo Games

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
GeeKenny GeeKenny
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thnx Emanuele, looking forward to meet you in Essen.
You got Italian coffee in Essen?

gr,
Kenny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JS
Germany
North Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have some fun now, Emanuele.
But: Who is Jan SETTER?
I miss a T.
whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carlo Caldarella
msg tools
Hi Emanuele,

I hope you explain the BITW LE new components video in Italian

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.