Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Crespo
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayfair's website has it as a preorder, as most of the USA based online retailers. But there are some BGG users that have gotten copies already.
Does anyone know what's going on?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
People are...
badge
SPOCKED!!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's possible that certain distributors have gotten copies and others haven't. It's also possible that some broke street date, which happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clwe
United Kingdom
Essex
flag msg tools
locusshifter wrote:
It's possible that certain distributors have gotten copies and others haven't. It's also possible that some broke street date, which happens.

The game hasn't broke street date from what I can tell, but it appears that the 26/09 release date Mayfair had on their site (before it mysteriously disappeared on that day...hmm) was only applicable to Germany. It's available at German websites (interestingly, in full English as well) such as Cosimshop.de

As for a wider release, my gut feeling is that we're in for a bit of a wait. According to my FLGS, Esdevium aren't even aware of the game's existance yet...which is not a good sign when suppliers generally know exactly what's coming a few weeks in advance. This is only for the UK though - the situation might be different in America.

I've personally gone ahead and placed an order at Cosimshop, as I can't wait for this game (and the shipping costs are, at least, a lot more reasonable than if I were ordeering from America to the UK).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Young
United States
Orange Park
Florida
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
A friend of mine received a copy today so just hang in there. I'm sure they'll be pumping them out soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.