• [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer McNitt
United States
South Saint Paul
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This was posted on their Facebook page on Sept 21st:

"With Boss Monster back in stock, Brotherwise HQ is shipping central. The vast majority of our units are on their way to distributors (and being shipped by professionals), but that still leaves hundreds of orders from our online store to be lovingly fulfilled by hand. Special thanks to Brother Two's wife and mother-in-law for spending the weekend packing and labeling boxes!"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
On a Break
United States
Eden Prairie
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Spoilers!
badge
mb
jenmcnitt wrote:
This was posted on their Facebook page on Sept 21st:

"With Boss Monster back in stock, Brotherwise HQ is shipping central. The vast majority of our units are on their way to distributors (and being shipped by professionals), but that still leaves hundreds of orders from our online store to be lovingly fulfilled by hand. Special thanks to Brother Two's wife and mother-in-law for spending the weekend packing and labeling boxes!"

Thanks for bringing the news over from FB.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just placed my order on amazon, and it's in stock on thinkgeek.com as well. Nice to see this game in stock again, as I've been looking for it for months now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiffany Leigh
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a restock at Cool Stuff Inc. dated October 2nd and as of October 3rd they still showed as having 20+ in stock
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.