Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
February 6, 2001 Played a quick game of this tonight with Jeanette and Sam. Seems like I remember it being a little more fun. I had a solid grasp of 7 trees in my memory, but couldn't get the right rolls to either move the card off the top of the pile to possibly get a card up that I knew, to knock either of my kids back to start to slow them down, or to do much of anything. Plus when I finally got onto the key space I blew my guess and ended up back at the start. And can somebody please tell me why you should just sit on the key space turn after turn and not be forced to move in between guesses? This has always bothered me about the game. You should at least have to move off the space, or roll doubles, or something. Maybe I just don't care for memory games. And the rolls went against me too. Oh well. Final score: Sam=8?, Jeanette=5?, Dad=1. Rating: Judging by the kids' reaction they love it. I am not that thrilled with it any more. My rating is dropping, now it's 5, take it or leave it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.