Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter Marchlewitz
Canada
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Do these PDF rules exist yet? Would like to read them if they are.
Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris M
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have them but also am interested. Specifically, what I would like to know is how the "ghost figure" works into the game/what are the mechanics behind it. I am stoked

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Fisher
United States
Downingtown
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cmabr002 wrote:
I don't have them but also am interested. Specifically, what I would like to know is how the "ghost figure" works into the game/what are the mechanics behind it. I am stoked

This gives you a good idea

Summary of the rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Nathan
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
cmabr002 wrote:

Roughly, when that tile appears, the ghost shows up in the starting room, and you have to chase him back into the quest tile (showing the coffin or something) by following him with torches.

*I don't have this expansion yet. This is based upon my memory of reading the rules at GenCon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Krajewski
United States
Fitchburg
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the ghost is essentially the backwards version of the Chalice. When the ghost's tomb comes up, you place the ghost figure in the starting chamber. In order to win, you now need to also get the ghost back to his tomb.

To move the ghost, you go to the room where he is in, then roll the symbols on the tomb (2 flames) in order to "push" the ghost through any open door. Once you push him back into his tomb, you solved this quest.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barbara Belšak
Slovenia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After years of waiting for the rules to show up on the Escape: Curse of the Temple website, I found them hidden in plain sight on the Queen Games webpage: http://www.queen-games.de/games.aspx?ProductId=97
EDIT: The link is now dead, because of the restructure of the QueenGames site
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.