Dan Cunningham
United States
Milford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Preface:
I played my first game of Cuba Libre yesterday. It was an enjoyable session, but I was a little frustrated by some poor dice rolling and the sequencing of the deck.

Upon doing my typical post game review of the rules, I discovered the Victory Deception Option. This sounds like a fabulous idea, and I will need to incorporate this into my next game of Cuba Libre!

Questions:
1. Has anyone played with the Victory Deception Option. and what have been your thoughts and experiences with it?

2. Would it be possible to play with the Cuba Libre Victory Deception Option (and the chits from Cuba Libre) in Andean Abyss?

Sidebar:
As I read it, the Hidden Agenda only effects the player's score in the final scoring after the Final Propaganda round, if no one has won previously. But still, it creates some extra doubt, and some interesting unknown information. And the Hidden Asset; awesome for sneaking in a move right before the Propaganda card to steal a win - or save one!

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Volko Ruhnke
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Looks like you got some answers over here.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Cunningham
United States
Milford
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Volko.

I am still curious to hear about people's experiences with the Victory Deception Option. If anyone has tried it...

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.