Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
That's exactly what a Cylon would say!
badge
All is dust...
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been attempting to find an online copy of the rules, and I haven't had much luck. It seems like Z-Man has removed this game from their index, so the English copy of the rules is no longer there.

Does anyone here have a copy that they could upload to the BGG Files section? It would be much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan C
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
badge
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose."
mbmbmbmbmb
Ridel wrote:
I've been attempting to find an online copy of the rules, and I haven't had much luck. It seems like Z-Man has removed this game from their index, so the English copy of the rules is no longer there.

Does anyone here have a copy that they could upload to the BGG Files section? It would be much appreciated.

I am not sure how someone (other than a representative of Z-Man) can do this for you without violating BGG's Terms of Service. On the other hand, I have the PDF of the Z-Man rules, and would be happy to send them to you if you GM me your e-mail address.

Edit: E-mail sent 1 Oct. Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.