Subject: Counter Mix and Game End rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Homer S.
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As I was able to allocate most of the counters to both games, several counters are still not clear for me. As I am pretty sure, that these don´t belong to Last Frontier, I post my uncertainty of allocation here.

The counters are:

3 x Aware (white)
12 x pirates (green!)
1 x flare gun (green)
1 x antique blunderbuss (green)
10 x grenade (green)
6 x false alarm (red)

All those counters contain "one" bar on the back, instead of the "Artifact only" two.

Moreover there are 16 Booby Trap/Thermite Mine counters.
4 belong to the Mad Scientist Team, further 4 belong to the Phone Comp.
But what about the other 8? What did I miss here?

Maybe anyone could give me a clarification regarding these counters.

Last but not least I am uncertain of the game end condition. The rules say on page 4, that "the game end is declared by the judge". What does this exactly mean? The game ends, when one player minimum has reached one of his goals or the judge ends the game as he sees fit and then the player with the "best" reached victory level wins (which seems a bit arbitrary). Any ideas?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Those are all for the "Feynman Scenario", it should have been a white sheet in the box as well. I can send you the pdf for that if you don't have it.

The extra counters (booby trap/mine) are for the other players to mark where they have seen the traps (if they see them before setting them off).

Usually the game end is declared when the different teams are either dead or escaped in a ship (can't come back) and the judge sees that no one can get a better win result.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Homer S.
Germany
Dortmund
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you very much for your fast reply, Andrew. I sent you a PM.

Btw the product is awesome. thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.