Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Warrior Clone has the Seeker attack, which is, "If this figure does not move this turn, it can make an attack against any target within range of this weapon, ignoring LOS." Does that 'ignoring LOS' also ignore cover? Or does the defense still gain a cover bonus?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Neri
Italy
Livorno
Italy
flag msg tools
badge
Francesco Neri
mbmbmb
even if los is used to calculate cover, they are two different thing, then i think it can use cover if available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will Schoonover
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When using the seeker you skip the LOS step of attacking. That means you go from checking distance to rolling dice. Cover is determined during LOS, so you don't get cover against the seeker.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DeadlyEd wrote:
When using the seeker you skip the LOS step of attacking. That means you go from checking distance to rolling dice. Cover is determined during LOS, so you don't get cover against the seeker.

Oo, good to know. Might be a good question to put into the FAQ

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mitchell
United Kingdom
Brighton
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shnar wrote:
DeadlyEd wrote:

Oo, good to know. Might be a good question to put into the FAQ

-shnar

So am I right in thinking the clone is firing some sort of seeker munition that can fly round corners?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
gamecat_uk wrote:
So am I right in thinking the clone is firing some sort of seeker munition that can fly round corners?

That's how I envisioned it.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.