United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I really thought that after Risk Legacy, I'd never want another Risk Game that didn't employ those mechanics. I do love me some Plants vs. Zombies though, and I'm curious to see what the unique elements of this set are. I may just have to get another set of Risk in the form of Plants vs. Zombies, despite not really liking the core Risk mechanics all that much.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon M
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
“Games give you a chance to excel, and if you're playing in good company you don't even mind if you lose because you had the enjoyment of the company during the course of the game.” ― Gary Gygax
mbmbmbmbmb
I have to admit that I am also intrigued by this retheme since it includes 3 ways to play over 2 boards and is exclusively 2 players.

That is divergent enough from vanilla/classic Risk to warrant keeping my ear to the ground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Bailey
United States
West valley
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this risk is no different than any of the new risk mechanics out there. complete a mission by taking X territories in a turn, or capturing a continent and so on, get 3 and win. the second version is the standard risk global domination. They have cards you can play to spring on your enemy or trade in for troops like in several other versions of risk. What sets this apart is the PVZ yard side of the board. Unless you are new to risk, the "Yard map" is why you want this game. It is intuitive and fun (but not too deep)!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.