Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
The last government shutdown was so useful that we got a major overhaul of welfare and finally got on track to balance the budget.

Something else for the kids to recall.

But then, Bill wasn't as intransigent as the current occupant, who has made hating people on the right a national sport.

It's so funny when haters lecture us all on hatred.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
bjlillo wrote:

It was such a beautiful thing that it also allowed the love between a horny old dude and a young intern to blossom into a stain on a blue dress and the exploration of alternate uses of a cigar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
When Newt Was Boinking Calista During the 1995 Government Shutdown

bjlillo wrote:
Remember our last big government shutdown? The Washington Examiner reminds us that one day into the 1995 showdown was when Bill and Monica's relationship started heating up.

Quote:
As that shutdown began November 14th after Clinton and Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich stopped negotiating, the White House was forced to slash its staff of 430 to a skeleton crew of 90, with unpaid interns helping out too.

One such intern was Lewinsky, then a chatty 22-year-old intern. She had been on the job since July and was tasked with answering phones and running errands for former Chief of Staff Leon Panetta.

While she had met Clinton twice before, including the famous rope line scene where she wore a black beret, author Sally Bedell Smith's 2007 joint biography of Bill and Hillary Clinton, “For Love of Politics,” reports that it was one day into the shutdown, November 15, when the duo got cozy -- and more.

It was then that Lewinsky and Clinton made eye contact outside Panetta's office, where the president visited four or five times that day...

I don't want to spoil the surprise for the young ones among us. You'll have to go to the link to read the rest of the story.

Ah, but how did you manage to overlook an even more compelling story that came out in September 1995 about then House Speaker Newt Gingrich, fomentor of the 1995 government shutdown. If Bill Clinton had only read or heard about that Vanity Fair story, who knows, it *might* very well have dissuaded him from giving in to temptation.

> Excerpts from the feature story "The Inner Quest of Newt Gingrich" from the September 1995 issue of Vanity Fair magazine:

"We had oral sex. He [Newt Gingrich] prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" -- Anne Manning, one of a half-dozen former Gingrich campaign workers, talking about Newt's oral sexcapades in a 1995 Vanity Fair magazine interview

"I did not have sexual relations with those women." -- House Speaker Newt Gingrich to Vanity Fair magazine, his response to charges in 1995 that he had solicited and received oral sex from a half-dozen former female campaign staffers of his. (Vanity Fair had NOT asked Gingrich whether he'd had sexual intercourse with those female campaign staffers anyway.)

bjlillo wrote:
The last government shutdown was so useful that we got a major overhaul of welfare and finally got on track to balance the budget. It was such a beautiful thing that it also allowed the love between a horny old dude and a young intern to blossom into a stain on a blue dress and the exploration of alternate uses of a cigar.

And yet, from 1993 to 1999, even while he was House Speaker and fomenting the shutdown of the government, Newt Gingrich had been all the while carrying on a clandestine affair with a congressional aide!

> Excerpt from by the commentary by David Corn in the August 12, 1999 edition of the Nation Online:

THE 'BIG' ONE THAT GOT AWAY

WASHINGTON -- These days, Newt Gingrich may be little more than a political has-been whose policy pronouncements barely register in the press, but his sex life, apparently, still can make headlines.

Five years ago, I chased the story that Speaker Newt "Family Values" Gingrich was messing around with a young Capitol Hill staffer, but I just couldn't pin it down. Now the tabloids have "outed" him.

After learning that the Star magazine would publish an article on the
alleged extramarital affair between the former House speaker and a
congressional aide named Calista Bisek, the New York Post and the New York Daily News both rushed out breathless stories on the supposed tryst -- which Gingrich and Bisek would neither confirm nor deny.

"Newt's Fooling Around with His Girl on the Hill," shouted the Post
headline.

The Daily News Web site polled readers: "Do you think Newt Gingrich is a
hypocrite?"

Short answer: Of course. This is a guy who gained the speakership of the
House of Representatives by posing as a champion of family values. Remember how Gingrich repeatedly referred to liberals and Democrats as deviants and miscreants?

And, later, how he gleefully tried to exploit Monicagate?

Well, Gingrich, the advocate of families, informed his first wife he was
divorcing her when she was ill with cancer. Now, he is divorcing his second wife, Marianne, and a tabloid will soon publish a picture of him holding hands with his much-younger girlfriend.

As far as inveterate Newt-watchers are concerned, however, the
Gingrich-Bisek story is old news. For years, word of this relationship was commonplace on the Hill. It was one of those "everybody-knows-it" stories that seem to float endlessly around Washington.

Unfortunately, such stories can be the most difficult to prove. I should
know, for I tried to prove this one back in 1994.

It was the time of Gingrich's ascendance to power. After years as a
backbencher, he had led the Republicans to a historic election victory thatwrested control of the House from the Democrats for the first timein four decades. Newt was riding high and talking the family values talk.

Democratic aides on Capitol Hill, who long had traded in gossip about
Gingrich's extramarital recreations, were beside themselves with anger. From such sources, I received a number of leads and tales. My favorite was from an aide who swore she had once spotted Gingrich's pale-green Mustang bouncing up and down in an underground House parking garage, with the windows all fogged up -- signs that not-so-conservative behavior may have been occurring within.

The aide said she had tried to peer through the condensation to determine with whom Gingrich was rocking and rolling, but that she just couldn't get a clear-enough view.

After all, it could have been his wife.

In any event, the most prevalent rumor concerned the supposed relationship between Gingrich and Bisek, 23 years his junior. A close friend of mine told me that Bisek had talked openly to a co-worker about her affair with Newt. But the co-worker turned out to be a loyal Republican who would not talk to me.

Hill aides further reported that Bisek and Gingrich routinely had breakfast together at the Supreme Court cafeteria. That seemed plausible enough, since Gingrich's Capitol Hill apartment was right across the street from the Court, in the same , in fact, as my office.

Chasing after any politician's personal life raised awkward questions for me -- this was before Monicagate -- but it seemed justified in this case if the leading family-values campaigner was in fact nothing more than a rank hypocrite.

But how do you prove a sexual affair between two adults?

Reporters cannot subpoena dresses and compel DNA submissions. Even if you catch sight of the two together -- say, at breakfast in the Supreme Court cafeteria -- what is that supposed to mean?

As I pondered how to proceed, I was contacted by the producer of a tabloid television show who had heard what I was up to; he offered to set up a stakeout in front of Gingrich's apartment. For a week, the show's staff watched for Bisek coming or going, especially at odd times like late at night and early in the morning.

Yet there was no sign of her. My guess at the time was that Gingrich, just weeks away from being handed the speaker's gavel, realized he was under intense scrutiny, and may therefore have been acting with more caution than previously had seemed necessary to him.

The show's correspondent finally managed to obtain some video footage of
Bisek as she left her own condominium in northern Virginia one day, but that hardly made for a story. Not to worry, however; he would find an excuse to air the video soon enough, even though our mutual effort to nail down the affair was turning into a bust.

Soon, Gingrich was sworn in as speaker. None of the reporters chasing the story, including me, wrote about the Gingrich-Bisek affair. But whenever I saw his wife, Marianne, in our building I felt sorry for her. If I -- and practically everyone else in Washington -- had heard of the liaison, I had to assume that she had, too.

Months later, in a Vanity Fair profile of Gingrich, Gail Sheehy partly
outed Bisek as Gingrich's "frequent breakfast companion." This was, I believe, the first public mention of their relationship.

The Vanity Fair piece, in turn, gave the tabloid TV show cause to air its "exclusive" video tape of Bisek leaving her apartment.

Clearly, Sheehy had heard the same rumors I had, and also couldn't prove
them. But she had devised a clever way to transmit the information to her readers. It was a pretty unfair hit on Newt, though, when so little evidence was available to substantiate the insinuation, even if it may now appear to have been true.

A couple of weeks ago, on July 29, (1999), Gingrich filed divorce papers to end his second marriage, but "congressional sources" told the New York Post that the Bisek affair was not the reason for his breakup with Marianne.

Still, the Post also reported that Gingrich has been taking Bisek to dinner with friends. It seems that the Gingrich secret that "everybody" in Washington, D.C. once knew to be true is finally about to be shared with the public at large.

(David Corn was the Washington editor of The Nation and a columnist for The New York Press at the time this article was published.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
ejmowrer wrote:
Drew1365 wrote:
bjlillo wrote:
The last government shutdown was so useful that we got a major overhaul of welfare and finally got on track to balance the budget.

Something else for the kids to recall.

But then, Bill wasn't as intransigent as the current occupant, who has made hating people on the right a national sport.

It's so funny when haters lecture us all on hatred.

Not to derail this thread, but since Mr Wall-Of-Text already pooped here I have to ask -

Exactly what is it that the RSP brethren believe Drew hates? Now I see a lot of hate for him and despite him rarely ever mentioning anyone here he is routinely demeaned by what appear to be actual "haters". Folks who, you know, clearly hate Drew.

So... give me some links to his hatred because if I'm gonna get on board the hate-Drew bandwagon I absolutely have to know why he is so horrible.

Thanks Eric! I just want to fit in.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
bjlillo wrote:
ShreveportLAGamer wrote:

bjlillo wrote:
Remember our last big government shutdown? The Washington Examiner reminds us that one day into the 1995 showdown was when Bill and Monica's relationship started heating up.

Quote:
As that shutdown began November 14th after Clinton and Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich stopped negotiating, the White House was forced to slash its staff of 430 to a skeleton crew of 90, with unpaid interns helping out too.

One such intern was Lewinsky, then a chatty 22-year-old intern. She had been on the job since July and was tasked with answering phones and running errands for former Chief of Staff Leon Panetta.

While she had met Clinton twice before, including the famous rope line scene where she wore a black beret, author Sally Bedell Smith's 2007 joint biography of Bill and Hillary Clinton, “For Love of Politics,” reports that it was one day into the shutdown, November 15, when the duo got cozy -- and more.

It was then that Lewinsky and Clinton made eye contact outside Panetta's office, where the president visited four or five times that day...

I don't want to spoil the surprise for the young ones among us. You'll have to go to the link to read the rest of the story.

Ah, but how did you manage to overlook an even more compelling story that came out in September 1995 about then House Speaker Newt Gingrich, fomentor of the 1995 government shutdown. If Bill Clinton had only read or heard about that Vanity Fair story, who knows, it *might* very well have dissuaded him from giving in to temptation.

> Excerpts from the feature story "The Inner Quest of Newt Gingrich" from the September 1995 issue of Vanity Fair magazine:

"We had oral sex. He [Newt Gingrich] prefers that modus operandi because then he can say, 'I never slept with her.'" -- Anne Manning, one of a half-dozen former Gingrich campaign workers, talking about Newt's oral sexcapades in a 1995 Vanity Fair magazine interview

"I did not have sexual relations with those women." -- House Speaker Newt Gingrich to Vanity Fair magazine, his response to charges in 1995 that he had solicited and received oral sex from a half-dozen former female campaign staffers of his. (Vanity Fair had NOT asked Gingrich whether he'd had sexual intercourse with those female campaign staffers anyway.)

bjlillo wrote:
The last government shutdown was so useful that we got a major overhaul of welfare and finally got on track to balance the budget. It was such a beautiful thing that it also allowed the love between a horny old dude and a young intern to blossom into a stain on a blue dress and the exploration of alternate uses of a cigar.

And yet, from 1993 to 1999, even while he was House Speaker and fomenting the shutdown of the government, Newt Gingrich had been all the while carrying on a clandestine affair with a congressional aide!

> Excerpt from by the commentary by David Corn in the August 12, 1999 edition of the Nation Online:

THE 'BIG' ONE THAT GOT AWAY

WASHINGTON -- These days, Newt Gingrich may be little more than a political has-been whose policy pronouncements barely register in the press, but his sex life, apparently, still can make headlines.

Five years ago, I chased the story that Speaker Newt "Family Values" Gingrich was messing around with a young Capitol Hill staffer, but I just couldn't pin it down. Now the tabloids have "outed" him.

After learning that the Star magazine would publish an article on the
alleged extramarital affair between the former House speaker and a
congressional aide named Calista Bisek, the New York Post and the New York Daily News both rushed out breathless stories on the supposed tryst -- which Gingrich and Bisek would neither confirm nor deny.

"Newt's Fooling Around with His Girl on the Hill," shouted the Post
headline.

The Daily News Web site polled readers: "Do you think Newt Gingrich is a
hypocrite?"

Short answer: Of course. This is a guy who gained the speakership of the
House of Representatives by posing as a champion of family values. Remember how Gingrich repeatedly referred to liberals and Democrats as deviants and miscreants?

And, later, how he gleefully tried to exploit Monicagate?

Well, Gingrich, the advocate of families, informed his first wife he was
divorcing her when she was ill with cancer. Now, he is divorcing his second wife, Marianne, and a tabloid will soon publish a picture of him holding hands with his much-younger girlfriend.

As far as inveterate Newt-watchers are concerned, however, the
Gingrich-Bisek story is old news. For years, word of this relationship was commonplace on the Hill. It was one of those "everybody-knows-it" stories that seem to float endlessly around Washington.

Unfortunately, such stories can be the most difficult to prove. I should
know, for I tried to prove this one back in 1994.

It was the time of Gingrich's ascendance to power. After years as a
backbencher, he had led the Republicans to a historic election victory thatwrested control of the House from the Democrats for the first timein four decades. Newt was riding high and talking the family values talk.

Democratic aides on Capitol Hill, who long had traded in gossip about
Gingrich's extramarital recreations, were beside themselves with anger. From such sources, I received a number of leads and tales. My favorite was from an aide who swore she had once spotted Gingrich's pale-green Mustang bouncing up and down in an underground House parking garage, with the windows all fogged up -- signs that not-so-conservative behavior may have been occurring within.

The aide said she had tried to peer through the condensation to determine with whom Gingrich was rocking and rolling, but that she just couldn't get a clear-enough view.

After all, it could have been his wife.

In any event, the most prevalent rumor concerned the supposed relationship between Gingrich and Bisek, 23 years his junior. A close friend of mine told me that Bisek had talked openly to a co-worker about her affair with Newt. But the co-worker turned out to be a loyal Republican who would not talk to me.

Hill aides further reported that Bisek and Gingrich routinely had breakfast together at the Supreme Court cafeteria. That seemed plausible enough, since Gingrich's Capitol Hill apartment was right across the street from the Court, in the same , in fact, as my office.

Chasing after any politician's personal life raised awkward questions for me -- this was before Monicagate -- but it seemed justified in this case if the leading family-values campaigner was in fact nothing more than a rank hypocrite.

But how do you prove a sexual affair between two adults?

Reporters cannot subpoena dresses and compel DNA submissions. Even if you catch sight of the two together -- say, at breakfast in the Supreme Court cafeteria -- what is that supposed to mean?

As I pondered how to proceed, I was contacted by the producer of a tabloid television show who had heard what I was up to; he offered to set up a stakeout in front of Gingrich's apartment. For a week, the show's staff watched for Bisek coming or going, especially at odd times like late at night and early in the morning.

Yet there was no sign of her. My guess at the time was that Gingrich, just weeks away from being handed the speaker's gavel, realized he was under intense scrutiny, and may therefore have been acting with more caution than previously had seemed necessary to him.

The show's correspondent finally managed to obtain some video footage of
Bisek as she left her own condominium in northern Virginia one day, but that hardly made for a story. Not to worry, however; he would find an excuse to air the video soon enough, even though our mutual effort to nail down the affair was turning into a bust.

Soon, Gingrich was sworn in as speaker. None of the reporters chasing the story, including me, wrote about the Gingrich-Bisek affair. But whenever I saw his wife, Marianne, in our building I felt sorry for her. If I -- and practically everyone else in Washington -- had heard of the liaison, I had to assume that she had, too.

Months later, in a Vanity Fair profile of Gingrich, Gail Sheehy partly
outed Bisek as Gingrich's "frequent breakfast companion." This was, I believe, the first public mention of their relationship.

The Vanity Fair piece, in turn, gave the tabloid TV show cause to air its "exclusive" video tape of Bisek leaving her apartment.

Clearly, Sheehy had heard the same rumors I had, and also couldn't prove
them. But she had devised a clever way to transmit the information to her readers. It was a pretty unfair hit on Newt, though, when so little evidence was available to substantiate the insinuation, even if it may now appear to have been true.

A couple of weeks ago, on July 29, (1999), Gingrich filed divorce papers to end his second marriage, but "congressional sources" told the New York Post that the Bisek affair was not the reason for his breakup with Marianne.

Still, the Post also reported that Gingrich has been taking Bisek to dinner with friends. It seems that the Gingrich secret that "everybody" in Washington, D.C. once knew to be true is finally about to be shared with the public at large.

(David Corn was the Washington editor of The Nation and a columnist for The New York Press at the time this article was published.)

You don't say.

That's very interesting.

Uncle Jesse is back. Dude, don't change your avatar!

This photo makes it work better.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
she2 wrote:

That was an awesome avatar.

It was so awesome, the only response is to change it back.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
DWTripp wrote:
Exactly what is it that the RSP brethren believe Drew hates?

Obama? Stephanie Cutter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
utoption2 wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Obama? Stephanie Cutter?

Green Power, Windmills, and government funding for either or both. And Rachel Maddow. And probably Keith Olbermann. Probably MSNBC in general. Oh, Keith is 'back' with ESPN (again)--oh hate him anyhow.

That's my list.

Rachel Maddow is okay because she is halfway attractive. Which is the only characteristic women are to be judged by.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:
utoption2 wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:
DWTripp wrote:

Obama? Stephanie Cutter?

Green Power, Windmills, and government funding for either or both. And Rachel Maddow. And probably Keith Olbermann. Probably MSNBC in general. Oh, Keith is 'back' with ESPN (again)--oh hate him anyhow.

That's my list.

Rachel Maddow is okay because she is halfway attractive. Which is the only characteristic women are to be judged by.

Which half?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
lochmoigh wrote:
Which half?

Her human disguise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:
lochmoigh wrote:
Which half?

Her human disguise.

Attractive is in the eye of the beholder I guess. How is your vision?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
lochmoigh wrote:

I wear special sunglasses.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:
lochmoigh wrote:

That makes sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
lochmoigh wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:
lochmoigh wrote:

That makes sense.

No, it doesn't make sense. Why haven't you (and BJ) seen this great film yet? What a pity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Simon Mueller wrote:
lochmoigh wrote:
Simon Mueller wrote:
lochmoigh wrote:

That makes sense.

No, it doesn't make sense. Why haven't you (and BJ) seen this great film yet? What a pity.

I have. I came to kick a$$ and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
she2 wrote:

Uncle Jesse has inspired Cooter to make an appearance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
bjlillo wrote:
she2 wrote:

Aaahhhhhhhhhh!

I will temporarily be Daisy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

RoverGuy wrote:
Bill Clinton had an affair with Monica and lied about it under oath to a grand jury deposition.

And yet, even after his deposition, Bill Clinton enjoyed higher approval ratings because the overwhelming greater majority of the American public empathized with his plight and would not have wanted a similar invasion of their own privacy.[/q]

RoverGuy wrote:
Newt Gingrich had an affair with Calista and lied about it to Vanity Fair magazine.

Boy, are you undercounting by far! It wouldn't be until 1999 that Newt's six-year affair with Calista was finally revealed. In the September 1995 issue of Vanity Fair, Newt Gingrich lied about his having solicited oral sex from some dozen or more former female Gingrich campaign aides.

RoverGuy wrote:
BIG difference.

Yes, the big difference is that the chief fomentor of both 1995 government shutdowns was none other Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich who had so hypocritically denounced Bill Clinton's affair in the most degrading terms even while he (Gingrich) himself had even then been carrying on an extramarital affair with Calista for *five years*. And yet, Gingrich continued to hail himself as an exemplar of "family values"!

RoverGuy wrote:
I have never heard anyone criticize Clinton for having an affair.

That's because most people were so aghast at the puritanical fantacism of the rightwing Republicans that they readily asked themselves the question, "How would *I* feel if it had been me that had been so publicly denigrated for an extramarital affair?" And for that reason, most people empathized with Clinton's plight and rewarded him with high favorability ratings for the way he comported himself during that outrageous time.

RoverGuy wrote:
I have heard people criticize him for having it in the Oval Office (besmirches the office of President) and lying about it under oath (an impeachable offense for a sitting President).

It would appear that you yourself are still in denial about the unexpected outcome of Clinton's impeachment -- that he would enjoy even higher approval ratings after that Republican-instigated fiasco and that the impeachment proceedings would so negatively impact the Republican Party during the next midterm election that they sent instigator-in-charge Gingrich packing -- especially after more Republican insiders had in the meantime learned about the five-year affair that Gingrich had secretly been having all along.

Also, in the midst of the Clinton Impeachment proceedings, when confronted about his just-discovered five-year affair that he'd with a married woman with kids, Republican House Rep. Henry Hyde (chief impeachment trial architect) tried to excuse the affair away as a "youthful indiscretion" on his part since it had happened 30 years earlier' And yet, although it had occurred three decades prior, Henry Hyde had been 41-46 years old during that time and was married with kids himself!

The person who disclosed the Hyde affair story was none other than the ex-husband of the woman with whom Hyde had had the affair. It seems that the ex-husband was still very much embittered and aggrieved about how Hyde's affair with his wife had eventually destroyed their marriage altogether. And it angered him all the moreso how pretentiously sanctimonious Henry Hyde came off sounding -- as if he were somehow some moral paragon of virtue -- during the Congressional impeachment hearings he presided in against Clinton.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bat Profile
United States
Sandworms USA
Plateau of Leng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know what the kids love these days? Real old jokes.

What's the deal with airline food, huh?

How come you park in a driveway and drive in a parkway?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ruiner of Things
United States
Wichita
Kansas
flag msg tools
Spoon!
badge
Well, once again we find that clowning and anarchy don't mix.
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait. Clinton and Gingrich were cheating, lying assholes? I'm...stunned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.