GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!
22 Days Left
Follow the instructions of Dixit Jinx, except that for describing a card, choose a story/sentence etc. referring to three specific items on a particular card (without using the names of any of those items in the sentence). This works perfectly and can actually beat Dixit Jinx in fun factor.
1. Put nine cards in a 3 by 3 grid.
2. A person gives a sentence alluding to three icons on one card that he is looking at, without saying the names of any of the icons.
3. Other players can point at a card to guess it.
4. If a player points at a correct card, he receives that card face down as a point. If a player points at an incorrect card, the story teller receives it. Continue until either three incorrect guesses occur or the right card is guessed.
5. If three incorrect guesses occurred, the storyteller loses all three cards, plus an extra card from his points, all into a separate discard pile.
6. Fill in empty spaces from the box and move clockwise.
7. Once the last card from the box is placed on the table, start a final round.
8. The winner is the person with the most points.