Subject: Missing Remains Card? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

The rules state that there should be 30 basic remains of ship cards, yet I appear to have only 29. These are 2xRope, 3xRemains of Hull, 2xCanned Food, 2x Sail, Pocket Watch, Spyglass, Medicines, Bible, Mirror, Net, Tools, Captain's Log, Compass, Blanket, Pistol, Rifle, Seeds, Lighter, Ink, Wild Tribes, Machete, Barrel of Gunpowder, Botanical Treatise and Rum.

I would be pleased to know if I really am a card short, and if so, which one am I missing?

Thanks in anticipation.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Incao
United States
Doylestown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Highland Cow wrote:

The rules state that there should be 30 basic remains of ship cards, yet I appear to have only 29. These are 2xRope, 3xRemains of Hull, 2xCanned Food, 2x Sail, Pocket Watch, Spyglass, Medicines, Bible, Mirror, Net, Tools, Captain's Log, Compass, Blanket, Pistol, Rifle, Seeds, Lighter, Ink, Wild Tribes, Machete, Barrel of Gunpowder, Botanical Treatise and Rum.

I would be pleased to know if I really am a card short, and if so, which one am I missing?

Thanks in anticipation.

You are missing the Gold and Jewels card
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amber Wells
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Now I'm thinking I should count all of my cards as well. I found I was missing a food token (chicken leg), but have not yet checked my cards.

On a related note, does anyone know whom to contact to get replacement parts for the U.S. version of the game? I sent a message to Passport Game Studios, but haven't heard back. I am wondering if they are the correct ones to contact.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools
pennincao wrote:
You are missing the Gold and Jewels card

Thank you. A starving, stranded person would definitely need these things.

Yes, does anyone know who best to contact for the missing card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amber Wells
United States
Argyle
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I contacted Passport Game Studios (http://passportgamestudios.com/) and I received my missing piece in the mail today. They were very quick and helpful!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Clarke
United Kingdom
Caithness
Scotland
flag msg tools

Thank you all for the advice. In the meantime, I would be grateful if somebody could advise me of the text/details etc. of my missing Gold and Jewels Remains card. I plan to do something temporary with the appropriate blank card.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Delahunty
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Highland Cow wrote:

Thank you all for the advice. In the meantime, I would be grateful if somebody could advise me of the text/details etc. of my missing Gold and Jewels Remains card. I plan to do something temporary with the appropriate blank card.

Card: N-46 (Remains Of The Ship card back)
Title: Gold and Jewels
Description: Their only use is to make you rich if you escape from the island. Add card 3 to the camp.
Strength Modifier: None
SP value: 8

Edit: removed HTML brackets that were causing None to not appear
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.