Subject: Super Secret Druid #8 With Proxy rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Booker Hooker
United States
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Presumably this promo also is from the unreleased Souls of Vengeance set. Haven't tried Katrisa yet but I can see how her Pounce could be a nice option to have considering how important turn order can become at times.

I took a Frostsaber Prowler and did a simple quick repaint with one color and then put some Citadel black wash over the blue. Obviously some added purple would make it look more like the picture but this is fine for now.

As we don't have rules from SoV it's hard to know how to use Katrisa. Normally Druids can't cast spells while in animal form, but if you read the flavor text at the bottom of her card it seems to suggest that she shouldn't be treated as being in form. Who knows though, maybe she is meant to be always in cat form (as her model suggests). If that were the case she'd not have many options for ABC's (the boots being an obvious choice).

Edit: The paint looks black in the pic but its not. Its really a dark blue that looks good on the mini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
since she has the stats of cat form it looks more like it's just a flavor thing, I'm don't know much about WoW though if it makes sense. I'd bet that it would came with a new cool ABC that prevented you from playing forms but gave something else.

Is there a way to download the image of this?

And nice touch with the mini customization!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.