Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a badly damaged card once I opened the box. I contacted AEG for a replacement and they couldn't send a new one due to low quantities. They did say that they would keep me on file though. I wonder if they'll ever follow through. I'm not one to keep pestering if they said they would do something.

We did play the game with both the same cards removed, but the completion ist in me is kinda erked.

I would just sleeved them with opaque sleeves, but not having any on hand, I'm not gonna pay for a pack for such a small number of cards. Oh well.

Just wanted to rant a little I suppose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Evans
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the same issue. Did you ever get your replacement cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Schrempp
United States
Atascadero
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If they told me that I would ask how I return the defective game for a full replacement of the game and not just the damaged card.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Evans
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Email was sent the night I got back from Gamex. Hopefully I hear something in the next few days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Coleman
United States
Lake Forest Park
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bschremp wrote:
If they told me that I would ask how I return the defective game for a full replacement of the game and not just the damaged card.

You're right. I learned my lesson.

A month or two ago I sent a quick follow up as I was rearranging my shelves. They said they'd send a new card, but the card I received was a different card stock. AEG offered to send a new game. I told them not to worry about it, I didn't want them to pay shipping again for such a quibble. I'll just wrassle up some sleeves and call it good.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Forrest Evans
United States
Goleta
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to follow-up to this thread.

I am very pleased to say that AEG games handled the situation well and replaced the damaged deck. The new deck was absolutely perfect. Mark from their customer service department responded to my email very quickly after the holiday weekend and the whole process was very easy. I'm glad that they were able to provide a solution and will be happy to buy more of their games in the future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.