Cardboard Hustle
United States
Sharonville
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mmmmm...delicious cheese coney...
mbmbmbmbmb
I am seeking the endless wisdom that is BGG on this one.

Later this month, my wife and I will be hosting our (now) annual Halloween party. We are expecting 12-24 people to attend and it is an adults only, costumes required party. In years past, we have played Werewolf and The Resistance, and had a great time. However, I play Werewolf and The Resistance with a lot of these people other times of year.

So, this year I am looking for a game that:

- Plays well with a lot of people
- Spooky/Halloween theme preferred
- No restrictions on type (board, video, dialogue, open to anything)
- Won't fall apart if someone doesn't show up
- Isn't a kids game (no sticking your hand in a box of cold spaghetti and peeled grapes)

I'm sure lot's of other BGG'ers have Halloween parties. I am hoping we can use this thread to share ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
. .
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game has a printed range of 2-6 people, but since it's a team coop game you could play in shifts. 12+ people would probably be stretching it though.

If you can find it, The Castle of the Devil is a Werewolf/Resistance-style bluffing game with a sinister if not spooky theme.

Then there's always Eat Poop You Cat which is a good party game with large numbers of people, and you can specify "spooky starting sentences only".

Searching "halloween" on geeklists might also give you some ideas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.