BANG!» Forums » Variants

Subject: Drinking Bang! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Vietsimon Tran
United States
California
flag msg tools
Hey everyone. Playing Bang! is a lot of fun already, but after a while, there needs to be something to spice up the game a bit. I created my own drinking variant of Bang!. The drinking rules do not change the game too much, but I'm very open to suggestions on how to make a better drinking Bang!. I would love to hear everyone's own experience in playing this variant, mainly because I'd be done after one game. xD

Here's the link to my blog post. http://aetherentertainment.wordpress.com/2013/09/30/board-ga...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AMOS BURKE
United Kingdom
WALSALL
WEST MIDLANDS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mixing drinking and gaming is always good .
last christmas we played bang with drinking rule.

"SHOOTOUT AT THE O.K CORRAL"

We play this at the club like this so people don't sit around waiting to join in again.
Don't pick rolls ,just a mad shootout.
Just keep the character cards you kill , the dead player draws a new character card and hand.
Play carries on with the player who has just got a kill.
When no more character cards are left , the one with the most cards wins.
If you have a tie , then count the bullets on the character cards the "LOWEST" score wins.

everytime you had a beer you had a shot of tequila..
everytime you kill someone have a shot of tequila..
everytime you get killed have a shot of tequila..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Friis
Denmark
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Why not simply have it so that whenever you loose a lifepoint you drink a shot (take a shot -> take a shot) and whenever you play a beer card to restore a lifepoint, you drink a beer? Plain and simple, and easy to remember.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.