Cowboys: The Way of the Gun» Forums » Rules

Subject: Movement with horses rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mauricio de Souza Fonseca
Brazil
flag msg tools
Hi guys.

I have a doubt and I hope someone can help me, regarding mounted movement.

a. Case one: Suppose a healthy cowboy (4 movement points) is mounted in the beginning of his movement. He has eight movement points available. He uses two movement points while mounted and decides to unmount (cost of tow movement points). Does he still have four movement points to spent by foot (that would be eight minus four)?

b. Case two: a cowboy uses two movement points to get to a horse, and mounts it. Does he gain the four extra movement points in the same turn, due to being mounted on the horse (the four additional points that being mounted on a horse gives him)?

c. Case three: A cowboy spends three movement points to get to a horse. He only has one movement point left, not enough to mount the horse in this turn. Does he can to begin to mount the horse this turn (spending his last movement point) and "carry" this spent point to his next turn (where he would need only one movement point to complete his mounting of the horse)?

I thank you for you opinions and answers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Christensen
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
designer
Pat OwlOrbs.
badge
Rub the wizard!
mbmbmbmbmb
a. Yes. Illustrated on page 6.
b. Yes. Illustrated on page 6.
C. No. Against the spirit of movement IMO. You could say it is illustrated indirectly by the last example on page 6 for cowboy #3.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.