Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have just received this game:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/8102/typhon-sur-le-pa...

The pieces are mounted, plastified and cut. Now I am wondering how I am going to store the game since it came from a magazine.

There is not much pieces, so it could be store in a ziplock back and/or in a bubble envelope with the magazine. But I don't know what would be the best for the map.

The first option would be to leave it as it is, as a quad fold map. But I also have a tube where I could roll it. I would make sure that the curls face the table when unrolled instead of the player.

I can also plastify the surface of the map with book plastic with probably work with both options (fold or rolled).

When I play, I will not have a plexiglass, or glass to cover the map, so it needs to hold pretty well by itself.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would be better to store it folded as it is. I do not see any advantage to rolling the map, and there are disadvantages like stress on the material, the fact that once it is stored rolled for a while it will tend to roll up, and that it will take up more space rolled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.