Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jason Albert
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Punching counters and just wanted to double-check: There's an Israeli mech brigade (146th division, 9) that only has only a reduced side. Is that correct? It was the only single-stepper brigade. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Albert
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I answered my own question. Looking at the counter scan from the VPG site, it appears to be a printing erratum.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kim Meints
United States
Waterloo
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jason

Email sent to you with a 600 dpi scan of the counter until a replacement sheet arrives

If anyone else with the game has this problem please message me your email address and I'll get the scan of to you until VPG can correct and send replacements.

My play test copy had the correct counter front/back
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We're working on a solution for getting a replacement counter to people who have purchased the game directly from us.

And, of course, no game is going out any more with this misprint. That got fixed first this this AM when it came to our attention!

Give us a little time to sort this out, please, but we'll make everyone whole, of course.

Alan Emrich
Victory Point Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Emrich
United States
Irvine
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
To address the misprinted counter, we will be printing up replacement counters and mailing a replacement of that unit to each person who ordered the game directly from VPG. We'll just put it in an envelope and mail it to your order's address.

Hopefully, we'll have that squared away next week. Sorry for the bother...

Alan Emrich
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Albert
United States
St. Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan Emrich wrote:
To address the misprinted counter, we will be printing up replacement counters and mailing a replacement of that unit to each person who ordered the game directly from VPG. We'll just put it in an envelope and mail it to your order's address.

Hopefully, we'll have that squared away next week. Sorry for the bother...

Alan Emrich

Thanks so much for the quick response and resolution! Most excellent customer service.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Forteza
Spain
ALCORCON
MADRID
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks a lot! I just fell in love with VPG!

Looking forward to receive the replacement

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Isikoff
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received my copy of the game earlier this week, via special order from EndGame. I was pleased to see the counters were the corrected ones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.