Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a chance to pick up the 1E base game for about $50 in trade. I have all the runebound expansions so I just need the conversion kit to use all the heroes. With that being said is it worth picking up a copy just to use the monsters in my 2E games? I doubt we will ever have time to play the 1E otherwise. Could I part out he rest of the stuff I don't need on eBay or what not? Can I simply add the 1E monsters to my 2E scenarios?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JH
United States
Albany
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
All I've done so far with my 1E is use it with 2E, and I haven't regretted picking up the full set. You'll need the conversion kit, obviously, but all you really need is the monsters if you have the heroes and don't want to play the 1E game. I've seen figure-free sets up on eBay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim M-L
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do get it and want to get rid of the paper pieces, I would be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ade Lewis
United Kingdom
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
If you get first edition and decide to dump second, I'm not interested :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
If anyone is interested I have a copy of the first edition without the monster figures up for grabs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.