Steve Smith
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I would love to start up a galactic command-and-conquer risk-type campaign for attack wing. If you've ever played Star Trek Conquest, think of something similar to that - build some fleets, build starbases, and conquer the galaxy, as seen here:

You move your fleets around on a map and fight for planets, starbases, strategicly located stable wormholes, etc.

Something like this might be good:

Something like this might be a little too ambitious:

Anyone else thought about extended attack wing campaigns with maps to mark progression of conquests?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you had it you might be able to use Fleet Captains as a kind of campaign system for Attack Wing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hero Guy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd probably enjoy something like this.

Or if someone would a set of rules for a campaign. Maybe flesh out the story arc(s) for an entire tv series and make story driven scenarios for the major events in said story arc(s).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Conklin
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The first one seems reasonable and fun... the other two make my head hurt.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Waspinator
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Norsehound wrote:
If you had it you might be able to use Fleet Captains as a kind of campaign system for Attack Wing.

Basically, use Attack Wing to resolve the fights in Fleet Captains?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ptak
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's one way. Another is to use the hexes to guide what the map/scenario conditions would look like when two ships meet in battle there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.