Subject: Rules available! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance to read the rules before Essen? Even en Français? Thanks.

Edit: trouvé!

Link to the rulebook!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maman Jean-Michel
France
Paris
Ile-de France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
and even in german !
http://www.spiel-ou-face.com/contact_eng_htm_files/S-Evol_Re...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yikes! The English version of the rules need some work. I have an idea of how to play, but I'm not clear on everything. How does one get stuck with a disaster, for example? The grammar and word choice is awkward as well. I won't be at Essen but I will be at BGG Con right after that so I hope a copy of the game makes its way back with the BGG folks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contig
United States
flag msg tools
(this is not a hint)
badge
(this is still the old picture and I am too lazy to update it)
mbmbmbmbmb
The English rules could use improvement. If one of your beta testers spoke English well, you could have them make some changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maman Jean-Michel
France
Paris
Ile-de France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry for the rough english of the rules, but they are in fact very easy. But we made a mistake : the Discovery cards are two time named Progress cards ! Sorry...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Original Dibbler
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
What's one damage?
badge
It's na-fing!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, the English is terrible. The game on the other hand sounds fun!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maman Jean-Michel
France
Paris
Ile-de France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it's fun. For the English, we were in the hurry, and we have not found any "real english-spoken man" available... Ah, if we have been more often to the English lessons at school ! cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Original Dibbler
Germany
Aachen
NRW
flag msg tools
designer
What's one damage?
badge
It's na-fing!
mbmbmbmbmb
glodoc wrote:
Yes, it's fun. For the English, we were in the hurry, and we have not found any "real english-spoken man" available... Ah, if we have been more often to the English lessons at school ! cry

Since my French is far worse than your English (allthough I learned it in school) I pre-ordered the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maman Jean-Michel
France
Paris
Ile-de France
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Originaldibbler wrote:
glodoc wrote:

Since my French is far worse than your English (allthough I learned it in school) I pre-ordered the game.

Thanks a lot for your pre-order !
At least the german rules are good, they were translated by Monika Harke, from Hall9000, she transtated many games. So, I think that we will be the only non-german game with better german than english rules !laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.