Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is a link to some more info for Balance of the Force. This artice focuses on the search for skywalker challenge deck.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4384
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Lernout
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, these aren't disappointing. Each challenge deck is changing the rules in its own way. I like what they've done here, essentially turning the tables and forcing the dark side on the offence. The pyramid of objectives is also a neat touch.

Although...if the LS win condition is to deck their opponents, is this challenge deck going to impose a deck limit for the dark side?

I'm hoping standard decks will be playable against the challenges. The last thing I want for this game is a repeat of the LotR LCG, where players are expected to tailor decks specifically to each challenge. (Although I suppose it would be less of an annoyance where deck construction is a quick affair.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.