Middle-Earth Quest» Forums » Rules

Subject: Corruption card: Hopeless rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
kikko chicco
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi all,

about this card: "You may not take more than 3 travel steps during each of your future turns".

Does this mean that I can travel as far as 3 locations only, or that I can make 3 steps of the Travel Phase [for example: travel more than 3 location (1st step), resolve a peril card (2nd step), move again or explore the current location (3rd step), and then make no other action]?

In other words, 1 travel step is "moving only 1 location" or is "moving 1 or more locations" (it depends of my will or of my cards in hand)?

Thx in advance for your replies

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak
United Kingdom
London
Much Hadham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It means that you can only move 3 spaces in your future turns. But it doesnt affect the turn in which you picked the corruption, meaning that you can move all you want. The corruption card does not affect the sequence of your play (move, peril, encounter etc.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kikko chicco
Italy
flag msg tools
Thx Mak,

...and by the way, is there a way for the heroes to discard all or part of influence tokens from the Sauron Stronghold?.....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
Portugal
Guimarães
Guimarães
flag msg tools
Changed the outfit.
badge
Hope you didn't get too confused!
mbmbmbmbmb
a101franky wrote:
Thx Mak,

...and by the way, is there a way for the heroes to discard all or part of influence tokens from the Sauron Stronghold?.....

Some Event cards, Quests and location encounters enable you to do that if you pay the requirement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michele Nesci
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Makis mou wrote:
It means that you can only move 3 spaces in your future turns. But it doesnt affect the turn in which you picked the corruption, meaning that you can move all you want. The corruption card does not affect the sequence of your play (move, peril, encounter etc.)

We play that te card is in effect right away, so if you already moved 3 or more spaces on the turn you get it, you're stuck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mak
United Kingdom
London
Much Hadham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Read the text of the card. It says "future turn", that means it doesn't include your current turn.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.