Paul Kimmel
United States
FPO
AP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Clearing off my shelves. Better for these games to do something besides collect dust. I have ten games for trade, and am looking to swap out some or all of them. Shipping will have to be USPS Priority Mail, as I have an FPO, AP address (unless you also have a military address, in which case we can use MPS).

Here is what I have for trade:

Camelot Legends - (Z-Man Games, 2004) Like new condition, never played.
Space Hulk Death Angel: the Card Game - (Fantasy Flight Games, 2010) Excellent condition; very minor shelf wear, contents are perfect. Only played a few times.
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective - (Sleuth Publications, 1981, with Adventures by Gaslight) Good condition, especially considering its age (box is sound but with some wear, map and booklets show virtually no wear), unfortunately AbG has no box.
Smash Up - Near mint condition. Box and contents show no wear. Sold with the Awesome Level 9000 expansion (included in the base game; no separate box).
Ticket to Ride - (Days of Wonder, 2004) Box shows minor shelf wear. Contents in excellent condition. Replaced the original small cards with those from the 1910 expansion, included. Also included is the Alvin & Dexter expansion.
Mice & Mystics - (Plaid Hat Games, 2012) Near mint condition, no wear on box. Contents in perfect condition. Includes the promo cards from BGG.
Robo Rally - (Avalon Hill, 2005) Flimsy box lid has creases from shipping, but otherwise sound. Contents are perfect. Played once.
Ingenious - (Fantasy Flight Games, 2007) Box shows some shelf wear. Unfortunately, extremely flimsy plastic insert was split in several places from shipping. Fixed, but the insert will never look pretty. Contents are otherwise perfect. Played twice.
Ubongo - (Z-Man Games, 2005) Excellent condition; very minor shelf wear, two small corner dings from shipping. Contents are perfect. Never played.
Yomi: Complete First Edition - (Sirlin Games) Bottom of box has one crease, otherwise this game is complete and in perfect condition. Includes the Cursed Character promo cards from BGG.

Top of my wishlist:

Dominant Species (2nd or 3rd edition)
Troyes
Ladies of Troyes
Hansa Teutonica
Blue Moon City
Keyflower
Polis: Fight for the Hegemony

Others on my wishlist:

K2
Archipelago
Fantastiqa
In the Year of the Dragon
Say Bye to Villains
Pax Porfiriana
Chaos in the Old World
Battle Line
Command & Colors: Ancients

I will consider any reasonable trade offer. I love low-luck strategy games with some theme, playing light/medium games with family and heavier games with friends. I enjoy most things GMT, and I can't stand either Ameritrash or cooperative games. If you see something you like, make me an offer. We'll work out the details.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kimmel
United States
FPO
AP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mice & Mystics, Robo Rally, Ubongo, Smash Up + Awesome Level 9000 just came off the "have" list, and Troyes and Fantastiqa just came off the "want" list.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Quint Wheeler
United States
North Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
Q
badge
Q
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in Mice and Mystics, but I don't have anything on your list here. You can check my trade list and see if I have anything that interests you if you'd like.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonny Lawless
United States
Bountiful
Utah
flag msg tools
Four crazy kids and happy as a clam!
badge
My name is Glenn! Long have I carried Cyrus's hopes and dreams, and now I bear the Masamune as well! Henceforth, I claim them as my own! I shall slay the Fiendlord Magus and restore our honor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Interested in Yomi, and I have a copy of Blue Moon City. Let me know if we can work something out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kimmel
United States
FPO
AP
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jonnylawless wrote:
Interested in Yomi, and I have a copy of Blue Moon City. Let me know if we can work something out.

Worked it out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.