Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pol Michiels
Belgium
Ottenburg
Vlaams brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Of all people who have nothing to say, those who say nothing are the wisest.
mbmbmbmbmb
So I backed the kickstarter for Xia with little hesitation. The money has been subtracted from my account, and all seems well, but I have not yet provided any posting adress or detailed coordinates for them to deliver the game to. Did I miss something, or will this be done in the future as the release approaches?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pol Michiels
Belgium
Ottenburg
Vlaams brabant
flag msg tools
badge
Of all people who have nothing to say, those who say nothing are the wisest.
mbmbmbmbmb
D'oh! Just opened my email and today I got the mail asking for the details.

Looking forward to getting my box of goodness...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
david fillis
England
Southport
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Release isn't until March 2014, plenty of time for a number of surveys to be emailed out. I completed one this morning for Xia.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Ruhland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Got mine too and it said the release date was December which I know to be wrong but Errrr I want it so bad!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert M
United States
Greenville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
December was the original release date before the stretch goals pushed it to March.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken

Pdx
Oregon
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Boscrossos wrote:
So I backed the kickstarter for Xia with little hesitation. The money has been subtracted from my account, and all seems well, but I have not yet provided any posting adress or detailed coordinates for them to deliver the game to. Did I miss something, or will this be done in the future as the release approaches?

Generally they wait until closer to shipping date to get your info because when they get it several months out they have to deal with people changing addresses in the time between the survey and the ship date. I think they sent this one out early because some backers will have their name included in a Backed By or Thank You section in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Dettmar
United States
Ontario
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
one of the earlier updates asked the backers when they wanted him to send out the survey, and the majority wanted him to wait until it was closer to shipping. that was why it took so long

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.