Steam Park» Forums » General

Subject: Essen 2013 something something rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sergio Macias
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

This is frustrating. I just saw an ad here in BGG. It says "Steam Park Essen 2013 Limited t-shirt 2 promo cards". And when I click on the ad it sends me to the gamepage here in BGG.

No price for the game, no information about the promo cards (are a one-off thing? can they be purchased at a later date?) nor about the t-shirt (is it included with every copy of the game? Do you buy it separately? Do you have to pre-order the game to get the t-hirt?)

You are making it really hard for us to support you and get your game, people of Cranio Creations. Just saying

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
François Mahieu
Belgium
Rhode-Saint-Genèse
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Victor Mancha wrote:

This is frustrating. I just saw an ad here in BGG. It says "Steam Park Essen 2013 Limited t-shirt 2 promo cards". And when I click on the ad it sends me to the gamepage here in BGG.

No price for the game, no information about the promo cards (are a one-off thing? can they be purchased at a later date?) nor about the t-shirt (is it included with every copy of the game? Do you buy it separately? Do you have to pre-order the game to get the t-hirt?)

You are making it really hard for us to support you and get your game, people of Cranio Creations. Just saying

thumbsup

He's right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It wold be normal to upload the rules, and details of such promotions, right about now...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fred
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
We want more ... Or anything!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silva Lorenzo
Italy
Milano
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah... you are right... too much mistery... ninja

T-shirts will be given to the first 100 people that will buy the game in Essen at our booth. No preorders, sorry, we had many problems with the preorders in the past years.

About cards we have a little more, so will be easier to have it. If you will not be in Essen, you will find the promo cards on BGG store after Essen.

Soon more details on our website, and also rules... maybe...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Mercante wrote:

About cards we have a little more, so will be easier to have it. If you will not be in Essen, you will find the promo cards on BGG store after Essen.

Soon more details on our website, and also rules... maybe...

Hoody hoo - very glad to read both of those nuggets of info, chaps! ^_^

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aureliano Buonfino
Italy
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The first 150 people who buy Steam Park at our booth (hall: 1 booth: A118) will receive the very limited Steam Park t-shirt, the poster, 2 promo cards and will have the honor to have it autographed by Marie Cardouat, the illustrator of Steam Park!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jorrit jorrit
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd rather see some rules..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Mason
United Kingdom
Stoke-on-Trent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not go to the stand and demo the game got to be the best way to see if you like the game. Wish I could afford to go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Er
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
badge
masonap wrote:
Why not go to the stand and demo the game got to be the best way to see if you like the game. Wish I could afford to go :)

i would love to do that, if, you know, they actually told us which stand they are at.

there's no booth or hall number as far as i can find

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jion wrote:
i would love to do that, if, you know, they actually told us which stand they are at.

there's no booth or hall number as far as i can find

TheSeer wrote:
our booth (hall: 1 booth: A118)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Butler
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, those rules convinced me (admittedly not difficult), that I must have this game ASAP, so... preordered via a retailer who is purchasing games at Essen - I do so hope they get there early and forward a potential T-Shirt and promo cards... ^_^

Can see it being played a lot over the christmas period.

Already thought of a number of additions that might make for a great little expansion, that I might try to pitch to the team once the game hits!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.