Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Blake Henricks
Australia
Tamarama
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Hi there,
I was wondering if you need to play with your cards face up in front of you? Seems like you would get better gameplay with players not reminding the other players what they hold?
Thanks
Blake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Crispin
United States
Wilmington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
blakethesnake123 wrote:
Hi there,
I was wondering if you need to play with your cards face up in front of you? Seems like you would get better gameplay with players not reminding the other players what they hold?
Thanks

Blake

There is not a whole lot of game here and deciding how much to push up the bid based on the cards already exposed is most of it. Without that knowledge how do you make the bid?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Game is great with exposed hands. I don't like memory games so I play with the cards exposed.

I can go either way with money also. It plays fine both ways.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Blake Henricks
Australia
Tamarama
New South Wales
flag msg tools
great - thanks for getting back so quickly

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Van Zandt
United States
South Ogden
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
badge
PlayTMG.com
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules do say that "All card values have to be clearly visible at all times during the game."

IMO, you get enough uncertainty with the missing cards from the deck, without adding the memory element.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.