Subject: First two player game goals: highest and lowest reputation rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gamer D

Monroeville
Pennsylvania
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I literally just got this game and finished setting up to try a two player match. And the two public goals are... Luminary (highest reputation +10) and Miscreant (lowest reputation +20).

So in a two player game unless they tie in reputation the higher rep gets +10 and the lower gets +20 and both players know it. Cracked me up when I drew them so I had to share.

... Alright time to actually play the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Kunes
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sometimes you get some interesting goal combinations and makes for some interesting strategy choices.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorsten Dann
Germany
Mannheim
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This combination looks really interesting. Would like to see it in game. The fight for the lowest reputation laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Just had a interesting game yesterday. 3 players, and the three public goals are: (you guessed it) fewest green, fewest gray, and fewest yellow.

It's like a Mexican stand-off, with 1 player decided to focus exclusively on blue; the other player and me each decided to let go of the 'restriction' of yellow and green, respectively. It's until the middle of the game that we realize, who ever gave up first, simply add the pressure onto the other two players, while they can proceed to pursuit their own engine.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.