Subject: routed units rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
giuseppe ercolano
Italy
meta
flag msg tools
mb
Hi, please what is the difference between the disordered units and the routed units?
How the routed units return in play?
thanks
Giuseppe

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordi Prieto
Spain
Viladecans
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still reading it because I haven't played the game yet. From what I've seen in the rulebook, "disordered" is a status of a unit while a rout is a circumstance of the game, something which may happen to a unit. Therefore, a disordered unit could rout according to certain combat results, it's sort of a second disordered result applied to the same unit. Since only disordered units can rout, every routing unit is disordered but not vice versa.

A unit which routs is not out of the game just for the sake of routing, as fas as I remember, unless it's eliminated or it's forced to leave the map.

Hope that helps.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Acar
United States
Fairfax
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmb
Routes occur if a unit takes a D or A result when it is already disordered. The unit retreats 5 hexes instead of 1. If it routs off the board, it is eliminated instead. Other than that, the unit stays flipped as normal. I am doing this from the top of my head but the end result is the same. Treat as Disrupted at the end of the rout.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.