BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM

Subject: Darkness Ends Roleplaying Play by Post Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Talisman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Why settle for just an okay game? Why itch for something more and only suffer from days, or weeks, or even months searching for a great game?

Stop the suffering for crying out loud! Instead get involved into a fascinating, unique, and one of a kind game that allows you to exploit your creativity and imagination beyond anything you have perhaps experienced before.

So what kind of gaming are most used to roleplaying? It usually is fight a monster and reap the reward with a magical item or tons of money…..yawn…yawn, and more yawns.

Why the nostalgia of repeated game sequences? You deserve better! You deserve excitement!

You don’t deserve the mundane 90% of what DMs are advertising and searching for.

It is time to do more than just search for satisfaction. Here is your chance to experience a game that allows you to flourish as an individual. Get away from reality of life for a few hours a week and perhaps discover new ideas, inventions, breakthroughs, and knowledge you never thought you would have.

Yes this is true as this game alone has done it for many. We have published authors that used this game mechanic to eliminate their struggles of creating believable characters. We have gamemasters that have improved their storytelling skills a hundred folds. We have non-gamers become dedicated gamers of great charisma and enthusiasm bringing gaming to another level.

Darkness Ends RPG a strategic medieval fantasy game is a secret diamond in the hiding of the world wide web and I invite you to enjoy the play by post game of the century!

Here are but a few (I mean really just a few) things this game offers:

- Choose from many (over 20) trade skills apprenticeships and become a master to eventually own businesses and get rich.

- Become an owner of houses and mansions to resell them for higher prices or rent out to create a steady income.

- Attain a prestige title such as a arch-bishop, advisor for a king, or a lord and run a city.

- Become a trade merchant and learn the ins and outs of export and imports striking it rich in the waters, or be a pirate, a sailor for the empire, or a smuggler if you like.

- Explore different continents, towns, villages, ruins, dungeons, caves, and wonders throughout the planet of Alorath.

- Shop at over 180 stores purchasing items neededto survive the world.

- Participate in town fairs, circuses, writing competitions, poetry, riddles, trivia events that help build experience pointsor money for your character creation.

- Have allies to help you on your destiny, join others to unite for a cause, make a movement or join a guild to get additional benefits.

- Choose from over 20 classes and races each with their own detailed history based on a free novel you can attain to this game.

- Don’t worry about updating your character sheet, rolling dice, being on time for a session, as the system created for you caters to your time and efforts.

- Create a journal and story for your character and build a first draft novel while enjoying the gameplay of your character creation.

And much more….

Let me know if you prefer to play at the site www.greendragonadventure.com or on this site on a thread, or even via email. Either way I can adjust to make it as convenient as possible for you to enjoy this game.

If you need more information one can download the Player’s guidebook at this site or simply ask me for more information.

To begin post on this thread the character type and full name and I will create your character sheet immediately.

Here are your choices:

Half Orc Savage
Goblin Brute
Goblin Shaman
Minotaur Fighter
Kort Barbarian
Dark Elf Assassin
Halfling Rogue
Dwarven Warrior
Bavidirian Cleric
Catfolk Mercenary
Half Dark Elf Warlock
Half Dark Elf Witch
High Elf Witch
High Elf Sorceress
High Elf Mage
Wood Elf Druid
Half Elf Ranger
Gnome Necromancer
Draconian Demonologist
Demon Minion
Devil
Undead Cursed
Undead Savage
Undead Warrior
Ghost
Wyvern
Cultist
Gargoyle
Fiend
Wraith
Initiate

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doe Gibson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wish I knew how to play a RPG. blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talisman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Hi there! I can teach you. It is not a problem at all.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doe Gibson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
talismangame wrote:
Hi there! I can teach you. It is not a problem at all.

Cool. Thank you. I'll send a gm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doe Gibson
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dark Elf Assassin

Name- Kiral Ashheart

I will attempt to find you at the website.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talisman
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Great! One can also play it here on this thread. Either way it is fine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.