Subject: Using "Rare" Figures rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Leslie Davis
United States
Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
In the rules (unfortunately I'm at work and don't have the exact word or phrasing in front of me) it states your team can't have more then one "rare" figure. These being the figures with their names in gold on the card. My problem is that the figures belonging to the Brother of the Dofu(?) such as Yugo and Amalia have abilities that only come into effect when other Brotherhood of the Dofu on are your team, but they're all considered rare characters. Does this mean the other brotherhood characters don't have to be on your team to gain the benefit? Finding a good way to draft your team in general has me a bit confused....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
In the rules (unfortunately I'm at work and don't have the exact word or phrasing in front of me) it states your team can't have more then one "rare" figure.

That means no more than one of that specific figure. So you can only have one Amalia on your team, and only one Yugo on your team. You could have both Yugo and Amalia however.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Leslie Davis
United States
Montclair
New Jersey
flag msg tools
That makes much more sense! Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Griffin
United States
Renton
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You still need to add up their levels to ensure they don't exceed 12 as a team though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Maxcy
United States
Lexington
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And, for completeness sake, a "non-rare" figure (Name is in white on their character card) can be included twice on your team. So, for example, you could take Queen of the Tofus, King of the Gobballs, and two Oscar Kass and have a legal 12 point team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrien Nguyen
France
flag msg tools
all these info are true.

An upcoming extension with specifics minis called "multimen" will be playable x3, but for now only x2 max.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricky Dang
United States
Brooklyn
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's too bad there's a limit of how many Krosmasters you would be using (I think it's limited to 8 characters per team?). I would have loved to try a team that has a ton of lvl 1 characters.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.