Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michael esposito
United States
morton grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was wondering what happens in a scenario where there is no Supply train/Wagon. McDowell's Pincer does not have a union supply train, but one can assume it is beyond the map via Centerville road....

Does the Artillery fire at half strength?

Also, what happens if this effect is coupled with halving FPs? 1/4 or zero?

thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Montgomery
United States
Joliet
Illinois
flag msg tools
Dear Geek: Please insert the wittiest comment you can think of in this text pop-up. Then times it by seven.
badge
The Coat of Arms of Clan Montgomery - Scotland. Yes, that's a woman with the head of a savage in her hand, and an anchor. No clue what it means, but it's cool.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have always played it that there is no possible resupply in scenarios where there is no supply wagon.

Arty expends ARTY AMMO - which is separately tracked in the game. Once you are out of Arty Ammo, all arty firing is halved from whatever you end up with. In your example, 0.5 would become 0.25.

I have always played it that, as long as you have the ability to legally fire, you can *always* roll on the less-than-1 column.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael esposito
United States
morton grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. That is the way I played it also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.