4 Posts

Somme 1918» Forums » General

Subject: 3rd game in series? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
owen anthony vaughan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
The NUTS website mentions a third game in the series. Does anyone have any information as to what stage in development it is at?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
Kassel
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
Crush. Mix. Burn. Repeat.
mbmb
All I am aware of is that they plan a reprint of Marne 1918. Have not yet heard anything about a third game in the series, until checking their side due to your notification:

Quote:
It is very likely that the next game in the series, simulating the offensives in Flanders and allowing players to play out a huge campaign game including all of the games in the series, will use the advanced rules from Marne 1918. However, we will be very mindful of players’ reactions to the new system and it is possible that the final advanced rules will be a mix of the rules from the two preceding games of the series.

I guess you should just drop them a mail, they will surely answer!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
owen anthony vaughan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
thanks christopher :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thorin Hubertson
msg tools
It seems there will be no "Flanders 1918" in the next time. I asked for information about the state of development for that game. Here is a part of the answer concerning the 3rd game in the series:

"...For now, Flanders 1918 is not on our schedule, we are very busy with other projects (Pacific War 2, Urban Operations...). However, we have already make some work on this project : OOB, map, historical researches...

I'm sorry but I cant give you a date for a release but that's sure that it won't be in 2015.
..."

Sad news, I was really looking forward to that game... Maybe 2016, let us hope for it...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.