Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Bandai, in their infinite sneakiness has taken down all RE: DBG material. I cannot find cached manuals on google. Anyone have the manuals for any of the games saved?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
What!? I finally get my very own video game, but it's a mobile game?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I have all 5 of the PDFs. I can email them to you if you want to PM me your email address.

I thought about uploading them to BGG, but I don't own any copyrights or have permission of course, so I'd be breaking the rules technically.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry about the delay. I've had several people ask me for the PDFs, but I haven't found a place to put them yet. I used to have an FTP server a little while ago, but don't have access to it anymore, and I've never used any file sharing programs before, so I'm not too sure how they work. The PDFs for all 5 game sets add up to about 32 MB each. I suppose I can email each one separately, but my office doesn't like me making personal emails with big files, so I'll have to wait until I'm at home to do so, and I only have the PDFs on my work computer, haha.

Anyway, I have them on a USB drive now, so I'm going to try sending them out late tonight when I'm home to the 3 or 4 people who PM'd me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan S
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I sent you a private message. You might want to delete your email from a public thread, so it won't get picked up by bots.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dirk Will
Trinidad and Tobago
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could You send me one too?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rauli Kettunen
Finland
Oulu
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1300466/pdf-copy-rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
The Crazy Panda's Rules Collection

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.